Skip to main content

Praying For A Miracle

In the past few weeks, something "big" happened in my life. I lost the love of my life. He's not dead, he just asked me to let him go and so I did. What would you do if the person you loved the most asked you to stop loving him? I panicked when I heard what he said over the phone. We've been together for almost 9 years. Even though we had sad times, we also had a lot of wonderful memories. In fact, we are planning to get married!

He had some reasons why he came up with that decision and I respect that even if it pained me so much. To those who happened to read this post, please pray with me. Let's pray for a miracle! I know that I don't have the power to override his decisions. But, I know that there is One who is holding our lives in His hands. I am just human but I have a powerful God who can make all things possible.

Yesterday, when I was about to give up. God provided a friend who can comfort me. During our conversation, my friend encouraged me to hold on and never give up. She said that all these things happened to test my faith in God. We prayed over Yahoo Messenger and we claimed the God's will will prevail in John and mine's life. At the end of our talk, I was feeling better. Praise God for sending help when I need one. Never say never when it comes to what God can do.

Join me as a pray for a miracle:

Father, in Jesus name, and by the power of the Holy Spirit.
I believe that you are able to do all things for us.
I know that you are a God of restoration!
And so, by faith I believe that You alone can restore mine and John's relationship in Jesus name!
I take your Word as an ultimate one, that when you say, it happens.
You said that we cast our burdens upon You...and I am casting it out to you Lord.
You said that if anyone comes to You, all our burdens will be light,
Lord, You said that if I believe that whatever I ask for in prayer, I shall receive it.
And again Lord I believe in Jesus name that...Your will be done upon mine & John's lives!
Lord, I pray also, that you enlighten my boyfriend.
And this time Lord, I believe that something is happening in his spirit and his heart, in Jesus name.
And Lord, what I have prayed right now will come to pass, it will be done according to Your Word. In Jesus mighty, great and sweet name. Amen!

For now, I'll be still and know that He is God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reminiscing: Ballad of a Mother's Heart

Two weeks ago, I happened to be with the "golden ladies". They were called golden ladies because they're already in their golden age: 50-something. I thought I'll feel awkward because of the age gap but in the end I was wrong. When women at my age had some chit-chats probably it would be about friends, food, fashion, work or even boys (men). On the other hand, these golden ladies were very concerned with their children, grandchildren, and their in-laws (especially). They had some outbursts on how they don't like their in-laws and on how pitiful their children for having the wrong choice of husband/wife. That's when I remembered a poem during my gradeschool. This poem was written by Jose La Villa Tierra. It speaks on the love of parents for their children, how forgiving and how great the love of a mother is for her son/daughter although he/she has hurt her very much. Ballad of a Mother's Heart The night was dark, For the moon was young, And the Stars were a

Oh What A Rain!

I visited the PAG-ASA site today and according to them: Central and Southern Luzon and Visayas will experience monsoon rains. The rest of the country will have mostly cloudy skies with scattered rainshowers and thunderstorms. Moderate to strong winds blowing from the southwest will prevail over Central and Southern Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao and the coastal waters along these areas will be moderate to rough. Elsewhere, winds will be light to moderate coming from the southwest and northwest with slight to moderate seas except during thunderstorms. The rain will probably be pouring down for the next few days. Thinking about waiting for the sunny days, I remembered a song I used to sing with my grade school classmates: If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops Oh, what a rain that would be! I’d stand outside with my mouth open wide—– Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah Oh, what a rain that would be! There's a Tagalog ve

First Love DIES....

I was 15 , when I first saw the spark in him. I've known him since our freshmen days, but it was during that year when I felt something special for him. I would say he was definitely a hearthob. He stole the hearts of many girls but it took him 2 years to have mine. He was the kindest guy I’ve ever met. With those expressive eyes and warm smile, he simply took my breath away. But my young and restless heart knew that he could never be mine. He was just someone I can admire from a distance. Everytime I sign on my classmates' autographs, I marked his initials on the question, ‘who is your crush?’ I even used codenames just to keep my little secret. I wrote some forgotten poems at the back of my notebooks just to express the feelings I kept inside. But these never made me a good writer nor a poet. But a damsel with a story to tell. My classmates in high school, even in college already heard same old story. I was consistent and never hid that precious feeling. ‘I shall return!’ I